Taurus has been active in the accounting and fund administration business since its establishment in 2006, providing a comprehensive suite of accounting, fund administration and corporate services, to a range of investment funds and other commercial entities.
Our experienced team is made up of qualified, multi-lingual professionals and we pride ourselves in delivering a professional, competitive, efficient and timely service to our valued clients. At Taurus, we are committed to offer a tailored service with a personal approach to our clients’ needs as well as the regulatory and investment environment within the relevant jurisdictions.
We administer a diverse portfolio of investment funds and collective investment schemes including hedge funds, mutual funds, property funds, feeder funds, multi-share classes funds, funds with various segregated portfolios that follow various investment strategies.
Head of Fund Services
We are interested to hear from driven and passionate individuals who are team players and who share our values and vision. If you wish to be part of the team, you are invited to send a detailed CV to:
Please highlighting your areas of expertise and qualifications.
85 Great Portland Street
London W1W 7LT
Tel.: +44 20 3314 0308
Fax: +44 20 3048 3038
- NAV calculation including all fees, commissions, distributions calculations, statements and payments
- Assistance in preparation of financials statements
- Assistance and coordination of the annual audit process
- General banking, bank reconciliations and cashflow reporting
- Reconciliation of assets
- Maintenance of financial records
- Multi-currency and multi-share class/segregated portfolio accounting
- Publishing fund data on proprietary websites
- Various Reporting such as KPIs for board meetings and investment strategy meetings
- Liaison with bankers, fund manager, promoter, distributors, valuation agents, brokers, custodian and trustees
Registrar and Transfer Agency
- Maintenance of information, records and registers of officers and investors
- Subscription and redemption processing
- Issuing contract notes to the investors
- Ensure compliance with AML, due diligence and KYC requirements as required by regulatory authorities and fund documents, and secure maintenance of related information and records
- Handling of corporate actions
- Issuing of regular weekly dealing summaries
- Issuing of regular investor statement of holdings
- Regular communication with investors and prompt responses to investor queries
- Administration of distributions from the fund in accordance with board instructions
Fund Structuring and Formation
- Preparation of offering document and/or prospectus
- Submission / filing of necessary documentation
- Liaison with lawyers, auditors, custodians and regulatory bodies
- Setting up of bank accounts (including online banking) and internal fund processes and procedures
- Assistance in handling formation and licensing processes
- Provide promotion assistance, IT/web and design support services for prospectus and other documentation required
Compliance and Corporate Services
- Ensuring compliance with investment policies and restrictions
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and other regulatory requirements
- Regular communication of updates and requirements, and ensuring these are implemented
- Review and assistance in the preparation of terms of business, resolutions, agreements, corporate documents and compliance reporting
- Participation in board meetings and investment strategy meetings
- Maintenance of corporate records including minutes book, convene and coordinate regular and annual meetings
- ISIN, SEDOL, CUSIP (and others) registrations
- Coordination with legal counsel
- Annual filings and reporting to regulators and stock exchanges
- Issuing of monthly Newsletters
- Maintenance of website and investor web registration
Fund Accounting Software
We service our fund clients using our core system Pacific Fund System’s Paxus.
Paxus is a world leading specialist accounting and administration application system designed specifically for the alternative fund administration industry. Paxus is a robust and reliable market-leading system that replaces a number of systems and processes including the securities portfolio, valuation, allocation system, general ledger, fee calculation and share registry module in one state-of-the-art integrated solution.
Taurus Administration Limited has been using Paxus for a number of years and has benefitted from increased quality delivery, quicker valuation reporting, ability to deal with various complex funds and structures including multi-currency and multi-share class, increased overall efficiency, reduced risk of error and saving of significant IT costs.
Taurus Administration Limited ensures that the highest standards of IT security and data protection are met. All our information systems are subject to robust information security management.